Over winter break, I have kept adding to my ZIP project. I’m not spending every day on it, but I am working for a couple hours every weekend. At the moment, I am preparing the slides for my PowerPoint presentation. I decided that I wanted all the slides to be timed, so right not I’m also trying to edit my script so that it fits my PowerPoint. While preparing the slides, I have tried to limit the amount of words that I use, and focus more on images. The hardest part of making the presentation has been trying to find pictures that correspond to what I’m talking about in my script. Eventually I find something, but sometimes it takes me half an hour to just find one picture. I hope to finish making my PowerPoint by the end of winter break.